Diligenter hanc conventionem lege quaeso antequam accessum vel utens Website. Cum accessu vel aliqua parte situs interretialis, assentire convenitis legibus et condicionibus pacti huius obligari. Si non ad omnes leges condicionesque pactionis huius conveniant, tunc Website ne accesseris vel aliqua opera utaris. Si hae leges condicionesque oblationes a Lightstec considerantur, acceptatio expresse his terminis circumscribitur. Website solum singulis hominibus saltem 13 annos praesto est.
- Your Lightstec.com Account and Site. Si blog/situm in Website creas, tu responsalis es ad securitatem rationis tui ac diarii conservandam, et tu es plene responsalis omnium actionum quae sub ratione ac aliis actionibus quae in nexu diarii fiunt. Non debes scribere vel adscribere keywords diarii tui in seducendo vel illicito modo, etiam modo destinato mercandi nomen vel famam aliorum, ac Lightstecmay mutationem vel descriptionem aliquam vel keyword removere quod alienum vel illicitum vel aliter iudicat. Verisimile causare Lightstec Debes Lightstec statim certiorem facere de usibus alienum diarii tui, rationem tuam vel alias quaslibet securitatis ruinas. Lightstec non tenebitur in omnibus actibus vel omissionibus a Te factis, etiam quaelibet damna qualiacumque ex talibus factis vel omissionibus factis.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of Content non infringere iura proprietatis, inclusis sed non limitata ad ius secretum, patentes, trademark vel commercium iurium secretorum cuiusvis partis tertiae;
- si conductor tuus iura ad proprietatem intellectualem quam creas habet, tibi vel (i) permissum est a conductore tuo ad stipes vel ut praesto Contentum, incluso sed non limitata ad aliquem programmatum, vel (ii) a tuo conductore de REPULSA assecutus est. omnia iura vel contenti;
- cum quibusvis licentiae tertiae-partitis ad Contentum pertinentibus plene obtemperasti, omniaque necessaria ad finem utentium terminis requisitis feliciter transire fecisti;
Contentum non continet nec inaugurare virus, vermiculos, malware, equos Troianos vel alia noxia vel perniciosa contenta;
- Contentum non est spamma, non est machina vel passim generata, nec continet contentus flagitiis vel invitis commercialibus destinatis ad mercaturam faciendam ad tertias partes sites vel ad inquisitionem machinis ampliandae partium tertiarum sitarum, vel ad actus illicitos ulteriores. ut phishing) vel recipientes seducunt ad principium materiae (ut spoofing);
- Contentio pornographica non est, minas non continet nec vim in singulos vel entia incitat, nec secretum vel publicum cuiuslibet tertii partis iura non violat;
- your blog is not getting publicari per invitos nuntios electronicos ut spamma nexus in circulos nuntiationum, tabulas electronicas, alia diaria et sites interretiales et similes modos promotionis ultro citroque;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Lightstecor otherwise.
Contentum praebendo Lightstec pro inclusione in Website tua, donas Lightstec per orbem terrarum, regium liberum, et non exclusivam licentiam reproducendi, modificandi, accommodandi et evulgandi Contentum solum ad tui blog ostentandi, distribuendi et promovendi. . Si Contentum deleas, Lightstec rationabile nisus ad illud a Website removendum utetur, sed agnoscis caching vel notationes ad Contentum statim pervulgari non posse.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Lightstec has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Lightstec's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Lightstec's reasonable opinion, violates any Lightstec policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Lightstec's sole discretion. Lightstec will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.3
- Praestationis et Renovationis.
Eligendo productum vel servitium, consentis ad solvendum Lightstecthe unum tempus et/vel menstruas vel annuos subscriptiones indicatas (possessiones additae in aliis communicationibus includi possunt). Subscriptiones praestationes in praeclarum stipendio basis die quo signum upgradationis designaris et usum illius servitutis operiet pro tempore subscriptionis menstruae vel annuae prout indicatum est. Payments non sunt refundable.
Nisi prius notifices Lightstec ante finem periodi applicabilis subscriptionis quam subscriptionem delere vis, subscriptio tua sponte renovabit et auctoriberis nos colligere feudum subscriptionis annuae vel menstruae tunc applicabilis pro tali subscriptione (velut quaevis vectigalia) utens omni credita card vel alia mechanism mercedem pro te habemus. Upgrades aliquando cassari possunt petitionem tuam ad Lightstec in scriptis exhibendo.
Feoda; Mercedem. Signando itaque pro Services rationi convenitis solvendi Lightstecthe applicabiles feodis setup et feodis frequentissima. Merces applicabiles inmittentur incipiendo ex die operae tuae constitutae et in antecessum talibus officiis utendi. Lightstec reservat ius mutandi solutionis termini et feodis in triginta (30) diebus ante noticiam scriptam tibi. Officia a te quolibet die triginta (30) diebus scriptae ad Lightstec noticiam abrogari possunt.
Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Lightstec to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free Lightstec.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with Lightstec standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Lightstechas not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Lightstec does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Lightstec disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Contentus in aliis websites. Non recensui, nec recensere possumus omnes materiae, incluso programmate computatorio, per paginas et paginas praesto factae quibus Lightstec.com nexus, et quae ad Lightstec.com ligamen. Lightstecdoes nullas potestatem in illis paginis et telae lucis non-Lightstec habet, nec earum contenta vel usus reus est. Coniungens cum website non-Lightstec vel pagina telaris, Lightstec non repraesentat vel importat quod talem locum in tuto ponatur vel in pagina telaris. Praecavendi es ut necesse est ut te ac systemata computatra tua a virus, vermibus, equis Troianis, aliisque noxiis vel perniciosis contentis defendas. Lightstec detegit responsabilitatem quamlibet nocumentum quod ex usu tuo non-Lightstec paginarum et telarum paginarum provenit.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Lightstecasks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Lightstec.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Lightstec in accordance with Lightstec's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. Lightstec will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Lightstec will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Lightstec or others. In the case of such termination, Lightstec will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Lightstec.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Lightstecto you any Lightstec or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Lightstec. Lightstec, Lightstec.com, the Lightstec.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Lightstec.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lightstec or Lightstec's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Lightstec or third-party trademarks.
- Lightstecresservit ius ostentandi tabulae in blog tuo, nisi rationem gratuitam emit.
- Lightstecreserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at Lightstec.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- ius in sola discretione servat, quamlibet partem pacti mutandi vel subrogandi. Tuum est officium hanc conventionem periodice in commutationes cohibere. Tuus continua usus vel accessus ad Website sequentis nuntii alicuius mutationum huic conventioni acceptionem istarum mutationum constituit. Lightstec etiam, in posterum, nova officia et/or lineamenta per Website (including emissione novorum instrumentorum et opum, offerre potest). Huiusmodi novae notae et/vel officia sub legibus et condicionibus foederis huius subicientur.
Termination. Lightstec may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Lightstec.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Lightstec if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Lightstec's notice to you thereof; provided that, Lightstec can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". Lightstecand its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Lightstec nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitatio reatus. In nullo casu tenebitur Lightstecus, vel eius praebitores vel licentiatores, quoad quamcumque materiam huius conventionis sub quovis contractu, negligentia, stricto reatu vel alia theoria legali vel aequa theoria: (i) damna quaevis specialia, incidentia vel consequentia; (ii) sumptus procurationis in substitutis productis vel servitiis; III, de usu vel dispendio vel corruptione datarum interruptio; vel pro qualibet quantitate que excedunt taxata a te solvenda ad Lightstecunder istam conventionem per xii (12) mensem ante causam agendi. Lightstec non habebit casum pro aliquo defectu vel procrastinatione ex rebus ultra rationabilem dominium suum. Praemissa non valent quatenus iure competere prohibentur.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Lightstec, its contractors, and its licensor, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Lightstecand you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Lightstec, or by the posting by Lightstec of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in San Francisco County, California. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in San Francisco, California, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Lightstec may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.